We are always ready to meet with jr. consumer insights executives with a minimum of 1 year of experience in strategy and research to lead our client’s insights and strategy needs. We’re looking for a sharp-minded, curious, fast-thinking, passionate “dataholic” who can deliver actionable insights by using Kimola’s Consumer Research Platform and own technology. The best candidate needs to be a very organized person and entrepreneurially minded.
-Be aware that this is a general application document, but we're always ready to meet with talents who are passionate about research technologies, consumer insights and SaaS products.
- Deliver actionable insights by using Kimola’s award-winning Consumer Research Platform.
- Act as primary day-to-day contact on insights and analytics to our digital and traditional media managers and clients.
- Design and execute ad-hoc social research projects for specific cases and clients.
- Establish a culture of delivery, design and execute a roadmap to grow our Data Strategy
- Prepare monthly reports for assigned clients, present analytics & insights to clients & agency teams.
- Explore social media/marketing data using the following analytical techniques: customer profiling, data analysis, and mining.
- Taking lead role in the development of artificial intelligence models that can analyze text data in terms of meaning.
- Find and search for new ways and techniques to understand the humankind better.
- Attend Udemy courses about strategy, data and insights classes that covered by Kimola.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in data sets of varying size and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Communications, Psychology or Business Management.
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English.
- At least 1 years experience in strategy, marketing, communications.
- Must have some experience with digital data, its forms and uses.
- Have experience with new media and its practices.
- Experience with social listening platforms is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment with strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and can construct an informative story from raw performance data.
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Able to travel as needed.