Sr. Software Developer
Software Development | Ankara, Türkiye
We are looking for an experienced software engineer who is in love with developing beautifully designed applications. Scaling our Consumer Intelligence Platform, supporting our product with new ideas and processing the data in different ways to get the best out of it, development of new features and functionality, implementation, documentation, and updating tasks with the product team are the most important missions for this position.
- Collaborate closely with product & technology leadership, data engineers, and 3rd parties to enhance our data warehouse platform, semantic layers, and analytics tools enabling scalable, multi-market analytics and reporting.
- Must be comfortable with sharing new concepts and presenting well thought out ideas in front of team members.
- Develop solutions to deliver applications across multiple cloud providers, cloud tools, and client’s existing infrastructure if needed.
- Translate customer's technical and business requirements into clearly defined engineering tasks that can be executed by resources across multiple disciplines.
- Participate in the planning and design of software application features
- Experience and/or a strong interest in working in small start-up environments
- A degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative disciplines.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of software development experience.
- In-depth experience of server-side development using C# and MS SQL database technologies; experience with NoSQL technologies would also be valuable.
- Professional use of front-end development skills using Bootstrap and Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Experience and/or a strong interest in developing great user experiences is required.
- Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers or an internal tool used by our operation team, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructures like Azure and cloud-based development.
- Fluency and comfort working with Data (SQL design, optimization and implementation and database design) Knowledge about machine learning, data mining and NLP is preferred.
- Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical work to a non-technical audience.
- English and Turkish fluency.
- Able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the high scale cloud architecture, cloud computing market, enterprise and open source technologies.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and involve as supervisor when needed.
- Understanding of the role that data and analytics plays in marketing environment
Here are the other things that you should know;
Core benefits: Food Expense Support, Transportation, Life Insurance
About Kimola, Inc.
Learning: Udemy Courses
Extra: Home-office in every 2 weeks, flexible hours for MBA students
Kimola is a data analytics company, founded in 2014 and invested by one of the top VC firms in the world. We're a hard-working team who loves to create scalable products and environments to understand the humankind with technology. We're curious, highly-motivated and open-minded. Currently; we have 3 offices; Levent/İstanbul, Cyberpark/Ankara and Financial District/San Francisco.
Hello, is it you we are looking for? Apply if so!