So you have a company, an organization and trying to understand the sentiment among it. YAY! Your customers are so lucky to have you. You can analyze the sentiment of your customers at Kimola Cognitive in 2 different ways:
- You can use the pre-built Sentiment model at Kimola Cognitive Gallery with a simple drag and drop. (Takes 3 minutes)
- You can create your own custom sentiment model. You need to train AI and then you can do this analysis, so it would take more than 3 minutes. You can read our article on how to create a custom machine learning model at Kimola Cognitive.
Follow these easy steps to do sentiment analysis using the pre-built Sentiment model at Kimola Cognitive Gallery:
First, Sign in to your Kimola Cognitive Account.
Sign in to your Kimola Cognitive account to work on your file. You will be directed to cognitive.kimola.com after signing in.
- Drag and drop your .xls file to the home page of Kimola Cognitive dashboard.
- The white onboarding screen will come up.
- Choose the text blocks to analyze on the first screen. Choose next.
- You will see "Gallery" with full of Pre-built Models on the first tab. Find "Sentiment Classifier" model here. Click on it to choose it.
- The next screen will ask you to name your model. Press next after naming your model.
- Create your report. Aaaand you're ready!
- You can check your report on Reports page when it's ready.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us about your thoughts and experiences regarding the article.