Firstly; you can only create your audience within our Analytics product.
To access the Analytics product:
Now you are ready to build your audience!
- Go to https://analytics.kimola.com
- Click the "Audiences" menu on the left.
- Click the "Create Custom Audience" button
- Click "Social Listening"
- In the "Create a Conversations Audience" section, type your keywords (if it's necessary, add comma-separated terms that you want to and don't want to have with the keyword to + and - sections.) one by one and press enter.
- If you are copying from a list in bulk, put a comma at the end of each word and select all and paste them to the "Create a Conversations Audience" section. Add comma-separated terms that you want to and don't want to have with the keyword to + and - sections if any.
- If you need detailed information about keywords, you can use this guide.
- If you give up creating an audience click "Back" or "Next" to continue.
- In the "Audience Name" section, type the name you want to give your audience.
- In the "Language section", choose the language you want your contents to be collected.
- Choose your payment package.
- Click Complete.
- Enter your card information.
- Click on Purchase.
If you need detailed information about payment packages, you can review the details of our payment packages for Social Listening Packages