Firstly; you can only create your audience within our Kimola Analytics product.
To access Kimola Analytics product:
Now you are ready to build your audience!
Creating An Audience:
- If you have already an audience and you want to create a new one:
- Click the "Audiences" menu on the left.
- Click the "Create Custom Audience" button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Start typing your keywords (if it's necessary, add comma-separated terms that you want to and don't want to have with the keyword to + and - sections.) one by one and press enter.
- If you are copying from a list in bulk, put a comma at the end of each word and select all and paste them to the "Type Keywords" section. Add comma-separated terms that you want to and don't want to have with the keyword to + and - sections if any.
- If you need detailed information about keywords, you can use this guide.
- If you give up creating an audience click "Back" or "Next" to continue.
- In the "Content" section, to configure your content, choose a language to track conversations and classification method for further content analyses and click "Next".
- The classification method can be added by manuel or chosen by auto. There are more than 5 sentiments and content classifications for Turkish, and 2 sentiments classifications for US and UK languages for now. Classification models will also be completed for other languages and uploaded to the system.
- In the "Choose a Package" section, give a name to your audience and choose a package to start collecting conversations.
- Click "Complete!".
If you need detailed information about payment packages, you can review our flexible plans for Social Listening!
Was this article helpful?
Tell us about your thoughts and experiences regarding the article.