Here are the recent consumer research reports that are curated by Kimola, prepared for communication and research professionals.
McKinsey's research in the US, which surveyed 1,217 consumers, monitors the pulse of dairy product consumption. According to the prominent findings of the research, 71% of consumers consume dairy products, while only 5% consume alternatives. Nearly one in four consumers consume both. On the other hand, the consumption of dairy product alternatives continues to increase over time. 45% of plant-based product consumers plan to increase this type of consumption in the next three years. Although plant-based consumption is increasing, there are fluctuations in its subcategories. For example, in plant-based beverages, it has lost market share to other alternatives such as soy milk, almond milk, and oat milk. What does this mean for dairy products? Overall, loyalty to dairy products appears to be mixed: 49% of consumers who try plant-based alternatives stop consuming dairy products or consume them less, while only about 45% plan to continue consuming normal dairy products.
According to a study conducted by Oliver Wyman Forum and The News Movement with the participation of 10,000 Gen Z individuals in the United States and the United Kingdom, it appears that Gen Z has adopted a more resilient and pragmatic approach in their careers that reflects their values. Gen Z prefers companies and brands that are open to gender variability and celebrate differences, and fight against climate change, sexism, and income inequality. Compared to other generations, Gen Z is more inclined to attend rallies and protest specific companies and is not afraid to bring this fight into the workplace. Additionally, almost 40% of them do not hesitate to speak about gender diversity in the workplace, while only 24% of other generations say they would do so. It seems that Gen Z expects their employers to participate in these discussions and provide inclusive benefits. In fact, 20% say they may turn to other jobs if their employers do not engage with social issues.
According to a survey conducted by consumer finance company Synchrony on 1,000 American consumers, more than 80% of consumers expect personalized experiences by 2030. Additionally, 62% of consumers believe that if stores offer fewer choices, their shopping experiences will become simpler. The research reveals that consumers expect a multi-channel shopping experience with common offerings among many brands, in addition to their desire for a more personalized experience. For example, 42% of survey participants are likely to sign up or participate in future experiences where brands offer a series of connected shopping options, such as an application that links the purchase of a concert ticket to the customer's calendar, suggests an outfit for the event, and recommends where to buy it.
According to a global survey conducted by Auctane, 41% of consumers say that delivery cost is the most important factor when shopping online. 61% of those surveyed say that high shipping costs would decrease the likelihood of shopping with a brand, while only 6% say that fast delivery is expected as standard. The survey also found that 44% of consumers are inclined not to shop with a brand due to the difficulty of the return process, while 81% believe that returns should be free. In addition, four out of every ten consumers surveyed (42%) want daily tracking updates regardless of whether the order status changes.
According to a study conducted by Space 48, consumers indicate that high-quality information on product pages is important when purchasing beauty products online. Detailed product descriptions, ingredient information, usage instructions, and visuals that show the size and texture of the product catch consumers' attention. In addition, consumers want to compare products by reading reviews from previously experienced customers. In this context, 44% of consumers watch videos on Youtube to learn about new skincare, beauty, and care tips, while 40% use Instagram to discover new skincare, beauty, and care products. On the other hand, 60% indicate that they need help finding the ideal color when purchasing beauty products, and 62% say they would shop from a brand that offers a test-like online experience that recommends the right products for their needs.
Kimola's GPT integration enables researchers to generate social media contents based on any size of customer review dataset.
Kimola's GPT integration enables researchers to generate brand slogans based on any size of customer review dataset.