Kimola Cognitive is a no-code machine learning platform to analyze texts. If you don’t have texts in your pocket, you won’t be able to use it. That is why we are offering a browser extension to grab comments from different channels, such as YouTube, Appsumo and Capterra.
To grab the comments that you’d like to analyze, first you need to download our extension on Chrome store and set it up.
Here are the easy steps to set up the extension.
1. Go to Chrome Store and search for "Airset Generator", or simply click on this link.
2. Pin the extension to your Bookmarks Bar.
3. Click on it.
4. Click "Set Up", it will ask for an API Key.
5. Go to Home Page menu on Kimola Cognitive Dashboard: https://cognitive.kimola.com
6. Copy the API Key and paste it to the browser extension.
❗️You need to be a member of Kimola Cognitive and have an active dashboard, which means you need to pass the onboarding at Kimola Cognitive first. To pass the onboarding, watch the tutorial here.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us about your thoughts and experiences regarding the article.