Kimola Cognitive is a no-code machine learning platform to analyze texts. If you don’t have texts in your pocket, you won’t be able to use it. That is why we are offering a browser extension to grab comments from different channels, such as YouTube, Appsumo and Capterra.
To grab the comments that you’d like to analyze, first you need to download our extension and set it up.
- Go to our GitHub profile: https://github.com/Kimola/airset-generator
- Download the browser extension folder by clicking on "Code" and choose "Download Zip" from the drop down menu.
❗Important: You should never delete this folder after downloading to use it.
- Copy the folder to a safe place in your computer, don’t leave it on downloads file since you can’t grab reviews without this folder in your computer.
- Unzip the file and you should have a folder named kimola-airset-generator.
- The browser extension works on Chrome and Opera only. So if you don’t have one of those, you should download one of them first.
- Open your browser and paste this to your address bar: chrome://extensions/ OR opera://extensions/ (Or simply go to your extensions!)
- On the right side of the page, see “Developer mode” and turn it on.
- On the page, new buttons will appear. Choose “Load unpacked”
- Choose the extension folder you downloaded from our Github profile. You should see the Kimola Cognitive Air set extension now on your extension. Pin the extension to your browser.
- Click "Update" on extensions page. You should now be able to see Kimola Cognitive Airset Extension:
- After update, you will see that you need to add your API Key to Kimola Airset Generator when click Kimola Airset icon and you see a model that you direct to you another webpage to add your API Key.
- In order to add your API Key to Kimola Airset Generator, go to your Kimola Cognitive dashboard and choose "Models" from the left menu or just go to https://cognitive.kimola.com/models directly.
❗Important: Do not forget to verify your account to get API Key. If you have problems with the API Key, we recommend logging out of your account and logging in again.
- On the left side, you will see the API Key. Copy your API Key and paste to Airset Generator and complete installation.
Using The Airset Extension
If you have pinned the extension to your browser, here are the simple steps to grab comments:
- Go to the page you want to grab comments.
- Click on the extension.
- Wait for the "Generate" bar to turn into green.
- You will see a badge near the extension icon that will tell how many comments it can scrape.
- If you scroll down, the number of comments will increase.
- Click “Generate”
- You will see the comments on the airset menu at Kimola Cognitive dashboard.
Visit the README sectionfor more information: https://github.com/Kimola/airset-generator#readme