When you receive a daily mail, you can track your contents via your e-mail.
How can you create a new mailing?
Firstly: You can only create your mailing for your audience within our Analytics product.
- Login to https://kimola.com/sign-in with your email and password
- Go to https://analytics.kimola.com
- Click Audiences on the left frame
- Click your audience
- Click Mailings
- Click Create A New Mailing
- Give a name to your mailing (your mailing aren't be sent with this name, but everyone can see it on your team)
- If it's necessary choose your unsubscribers who didn't want to receive these emails.
- Choose your platforms:
- All: Choose this option to receive all the contents (tweets and news)
- News: Select this option to get only content for news.
- Display Only Featured Mentions: Select this option to get only featured mentions with mailings rather than getting the full list of conversations.
- Attach a file: Choose this option to attach an Excel file containing all the conversations.
- Choose your interval (minute, hour or day) and increment. You can choose max 30 for increment.
- Choose your starting date and click apply.
- Click create.