This book provides a comprehensive guide to practicing mindfulness, with exercises and techniques for reducing stress and anxiety, cultivating self-awareness, and finding inner peace. It is highly recommended for beginners and offers clear and concise instructions. The book emphasizes the importance of setting aside dedicated time for mindfulness practice and incorporates activities such as breathing exercises, visualization, and gratitude. With a focus on mental health and overall well-being, it offers valuable insights and practical tools for incorporating mindfulness into daily life.Best for
Here you can see the preview of this report containing the analysis of only 30 latest reviews.
This book is so easy to read and start implementing daily meditation practices daily. I love how the steps guide me and help me with an easy-to-use format. If you want to get started on practicing mindfulness but don't know where to start, this is a great starting point!
What is mindfulness? Being aware, focused and paying attention on the task at hand. Bob Dylan once said, "some people feel the rain while others just get wet." How do you do that? To be honest, most people cannot at first. Most people are too distracted, too busy and too anxious that they miss the enjoyment of the little things in life. This book has exercises that will help you find inner peace, calmness and solitude in your life so you can activate the ability to ignore the "noise" and focus on yourself. I know I had a difficult time at first just sitting still but this book help with that. I learned to be calm. I learned to focus and be mindful. I learn how to visualize which is a human superpower. I'm a better person because of this book and you can be too.
I bought this to calm my students before we begin cladd
1. The importance of setting aside dedicated time for mindfulness practice, whether it be a few minutes or a longer period.
2. The use of breathing exercises as a way to anchor oneself in the present moment and reduce stress and anxiety.
3. The practice of observing one's thoughts and emotions without judgment, as a way to increase self-awareness and understanding.
4. The use of visualization and imagery as a way to enhance the mindfulness practice and bring a sense of calm and peace.
5. The benefits of incorporating mindfulness into daily activities such as walking, eating, and engaging in hobbies.
6. The use of gratitude and appreciation as a way to shift one's perspective and cultivate positive emotions.
7. The importance of self-compassion and treating oneself with kindness and understanding.
8. The benefits of incorporating mindfulness into relationships and interactions with others.
9. The use of mindfulness to manage physical sensations and symptoms of chronic pain or illness.
10. The practice of letting go of attachment to outcomes and learning to be present in the moment, regardless of the circumstances.
Very basic. Didn't learn anything from this book. May be helpful for a beginner who know nothing, but I doubt it. Waste on money in my opinion.
The exercises in this book will help you throughout your day and the rest of your life. The problem is, you first need to get past the first two chapters which are basically a commercial to sell the author and his book that you have already bought. The exercises, though very helpful are hugely redundant. This book could be one third the size and still be enormously helpful. I recommend it in spite of its long-winded content.
This page is a research report based on the analysis of online reviews collected from Amazon. It contains the top 30 recent reviews with their sentiment analysis, content classifications and trend graph to display the change over time. You can search in reviews and filter results based on sentiment and content classifications. Also, all the reviews and analyses are available to download as an Excel file.
Yes, this page is publicly available for everyone on the internet to see. You can copy and share this link with a friend, college or on social media. Also, you can download this report in Excel file format with all the reviews and analyses.
Yes, you can, and this is the fun part about Kimola! Kimola offers a variety of free research tools that turn online customer feedback into comprehensive research reports. You can use these tools for different platforms like Amazon, Trustpilot, Tripadvisor, Google Play, and App Store to create your own research reports.
Yes, you can have this research report with more reviews analyzed. The page you are viewing is limited to the analysis of 30 recent reviews. Starting from $12, you can buy the complete version of this research report containing all reviews. Click here you can see the options.
Besides free research tools, Kimola also offers software products to collect, analyze and classify customer feedback. Kimola Analytics automatically tracks customer feedback on social media channels, e-commerce sites and articles from news portals. If you already use a tool to collect customer feedback, you can try Kimola Cognitive to upload your existing data for text analysis with sentiment and content classification.
We would like to clarify that this product is not created by Amazon and is not associated with or supported by Amazon in any way.