30 reviews between Sep 05, 2023 and Sep 05, 2023.
Ankara Castle, located in Turkey's capital city, is a historical treasure with a magnificent view. It has undergone renovations and now offers a brand new identity. The castle is surrounded by museums and authentic houses, making it a popular tourist destination. However, some visitors complain about cleanliness and stray dogs in the area. Despite this, the castle remains a must-see place in Ankara, showcasing the city's rich historical and cultural heritage.Ankara Castle (Ankara Kalesi)
This research report is limited to the analysis of 30 recent reviews. Starting from $12, you can buy the complete version of this research report containing all reviews.
30 reviews between Sep 05, 2023 and Sep 05, 2023.
Ankara's historical texture.
It's actually a beautiful place. Ankara is at your feet. But it is not given much importance. I came 3 years ago, same thing now. What I mean by the same is that I think it needs to be renovated.
It is a must-see place, the view is very beautiful.
Castle, Samanpazari, spinning wheels. Anafartalar street, Hac bayram veli Mosque and tomb, first assembly museums etc. The places that tell the history of Ankara best and are intertwined with each other can be visited almost all in one day. Come on.
It is very enjoyable to watch the oldest settlements of Ankara from Ankara Castle.
It is a great spot to watch Ankara in 360 degrees. The route to the castle has been much cleaner compared to previous years. The police and the constabulary were also under constant control. Railings need to be added at some points in the parts leading to the bastions of the castle and broken irons need to be maintained. A solution can be worked on to help the elderly get out more easily.
One of the must see places.
You are watching a very steep but magnificent view of Ankara. You are very likely to come across two or three Syrian idiots. It closes at 20:00 in the evening.
It is a nice place to see Ankara from above, visit museums and experience a different atmosphere.
Stunning historical place, with a long way to reach uphill to catch a gorgeous panoramic view of ankara, especially at sunset or in spring.
Ankara is the capital and second most populous city of Turkey. The city attracts attention with its historical and cultural richness. Historical touristic places to visit in Ankara include:
* **Anatolian Civilizations Museum:** It is one of the most important museums of Turkey. It contains artifacts from different civilizations of Anatolia.
* **An tkabir:** It is the mausoleum of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey.
* **Roman Bath:** It is a bath from the Roman period.
* **Hac Bayram- Veli Mosque:** It is one of the most important mosques of Ankara.
* **Gazi Mustafa Kemal Boulevard:** It is one of the most important streets of Ankara.
* **Ankara Castle:** It is one of the oldest settlements in Ankara.
* **Gordian Hill:** It is the place where Gordion Ancient City is located.
* **Aladdin Mosque:** It is one of the oldest mosques in Ankara.
Ankara's historical tourist sites reflect the history and culture of the city. These places offer visitors the opportunity to travel to the past and get to know different cultures.
Here is more detailed information about some of these historic sites:
* **Museum of Anatolian Civilizations:** Established in 1921, the museum is one of the most important archeology museums in the world. It contains artifacts from different civilizations of Anatolia. There are artifacts from the Hittite, Phrygian, Urartian, Lydian, Persian, Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine and Seljuk periods in the museum.
* **An tkabir:** It is the mausoleum of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Turkish Republic. Completed in 1953, An tkabir is one of the most important symbols of Ankara. An tkabir has a museum telling about Atatürk's life and works, and a tomb section.
* **Roman Bath:** It is a bath from the Roman period. Built in the 2nd century, the bath is one of the most important historical buildings in Ankara. The bath is used as a museum today.
* **Hac Bayram- Veli Mosque:** It is one of the most important mosques of Ankara. Built in the 14th century, the mosque is one of the largest mosques in Ankara. Hac Bayram- Veli Mosque is one of the most important religious centers of Ankara.
* **Gazi Mustafa Kemal Boulevard:** It is one of the most important streets of Ankara. Built in the 1920s, the boulevard is one of Ankara's most popular shopping and socializing areas. Gazi Mustafa Kemal Boulevard is one of the most important symbols of Ankara.
* **Ankara Castle:** It is one of the oldest settlements of Ankara. The castle, which has a history of 2,000 years, is one of the most important historical structures of Ankara. Ankara Castle is one of the most popular touristic places in Ankara today.
* **Gordian Hill:** It is the place where Gordion Ancient City is located. Gordion is the capital of the Phrygian Kingdom. Founded by the Phrygians, Gordion was founded in the 7th century BC. There is the tomb of the Phrygian King Midas in Gordion.
* **Aladdin Mosque:** It is one of the oldest mosques in Ankara. The mosque, which was built in the 12th century, is one of the most important historical buildings in Ankara. Alaaddin Mosque is one of the most important religious centers of Ankara.
For those who will visit Ankara, I recommend them to see these historical places.
There are many beautiful places to visit, such as the area around Ankara Castle. When you leave the castle, the view is beautiful, but parts like the rooms smell disgusting and were used as toilets.
It's a great place, you can see such a beautiful place only if you go there
I have just seen the Ankara Castle, which has gained a brand new identity within the scope of the "Nation Historical City Center Renovation" works. The castle, which I have visited with pleasure in every corner, has nothing to do with the Ankara Castle that I remember years ago. It's like the Mediterranean or the Aegean at once. I felt like I was wandering around one of the towns full of historical and touristic buildings that draws you in. If anyone has not yet fallen, take a day and see this brand new face of Ankara castle!
Nice and elegant place
Stray dogs lie in the middle of the road There were more than 10 dogs everywhere, it was dog scum all over. It's in neglected filth. I won't go again. Actually, it was a lot of effort, but it is very neglected. I wonder if the municipality will fill Ankara with stray dogs.
I don't think it's a place worth going to.
Worth a visit while in ankara
We went to the castle for the first time in years. Safe and orderly. I advise. Metropolitan Municipality's parking lot is paid. Alt nda Municipality's parking lot is free.
Old castle but after renovation I think, because many was brand new or good refresh I don't know, I suspect only. Beautyfull view, High place in Ankara, Worth to see this place is for free.
Ankara Castle is a treasure that has survived from the depths of history! This magnificent castle is fascinating not only with its historical and cultural significance, but also with its magnificent view overlooking the city. While wandering around the castle, it is impossible not to be captivated by the magic of the past. Also, it is a real privilege to watch the panoramic view of the city when you climb here. Ankara Castle is the perfect place to enjoy this historical treasure in the heart of the city!
Free admission . Everything is so perfect except it's so hilly
It is very touristic, there are many museums and authentic houses around it.
cleaning is not very good people have made their toilets inside the castle
Nice view. Tough environment. Lie tourist. I wish it was owned.
A special and beautiful place
The restoration was beautiful. The businesses inside are nice. You should try ca kebab from Master Sad k, it is very successful
Turkiye's capital city is Ankara. It is the city with the second-highest population in Turkiye. 5,782,285 people call it home as of 2023. In comparison to the rest of Turkey, Ankara's population is more educated.
In the Alt nda neighborhood of Ankara, there lies an old castle called Ankara Castle. The castle rises 110 meters above the ground. The castle in Ankara is larger than it appears from the exterior. The outer castle encloses the inner castle and covers the upper portion of the hill. About 20 towers make up the castle's exterior. The old city of Ankara is encircled by the outer fortress. It has undergone numerous repairs throughout the Roman, Byzantine, Seljuk, and Ottoman eras.
In one word awesome
Help us to improve this report.
See other research reports created by our community members from Google Business reviews.
30 recent reviews.
Francos Fish Restaurant receives mixed reviews for its food and service. Some customers praise the friendly staff, great views, and dog-friendly policy. However, others complain about slow service, rude managers, and overpriced, mediocre food. Despite this, some reviewers still consider it the best fish and chips in Wales.
30 recent reviews.
Big Ben, the iconic clock tower in London, is a must-see attraction and a symbol of history. The tower, officially named Elizabeth Tower, houses the famous Big Ben bell, which chimes every hour. With its stunning architecture and historical significance, visiting Big Ben is a great way to experience the charm of London. Plan a visit to explore the surrounding area and enjoy the beautiful view of the Thames River.
Kimola provides resources to enhance your market research knowledge, providing tutorials, tips and tricks and best practices for different research scenarios.
See how to analyze coffee shop customer reviews on Trustpilot with one click.
Learn how to conduct market research for fitness centers on Trustpilot with one click.
Learn how to conduct market research to leverage customer insights for your fashion store on Trustpilot.
See how to scrape and analyze hobby store reviews on Trustpilot with one click to reveal customer insights.
Learn how to leverage customer feedback for your hair and beauty salon listed on Trustpilot.
This page is a research report based on the analysis of online reviews collected from Google Business. It contains the top 30 recent reviews with their sentiment analysis, content classifications and trend graph to display the change over time. You can search in reviews and filter results based on sentiment and content classifications. Also, all the reviews and analyses are available to download as an Excel file.
Yes, this page is publicly available for everyone on the internet to see. You can copy and share this link with a friend, college or on social media. Also, you can download this report in Excel file format with all the reviews and analyses.
Yes, you can, and this is the fun part about Kimola! Kimola offers a variety of free research tools that turn online customer feedback into comprehensive research reports. You can use these tools for different platforms like Amazon, Trustpilot, Tripadvisor, Google Play, and App Store to create your own research reports.
Yes, you can have this research report with more reviews analyzed. The page you are viewing is limited to the analysis of 30 recent reviews. Starting from $12, you can buy the complete version of this research report containing all reviews. Click here you can see the options.
Besides free research tools, Kimola also offers software products to collect, analyze and classify customer feedback. Kimola Analytics automatically tracks customer feedback on social media channels, e-commerce sites and articles from news portals. If you already use a tool to collect customer feedback, you can try Kimola Cognitive to upload your existing data for text analysis with sentiment and content classification.