We are looking for experienced software developers working with .NET and React. They will be responsible for scaling and supporting our SaaS products by developing new features and updating tasks with the rest of the Kimola team.
- Experience and/or a strong interest in working in a start-up environment.
- Must be comfortable sharing new concepts and presenting well-thought-out ideas in front of team members.
- Participate in the planning and design of software application features.
- Effectively using communication and task management tools like Zoom, Slack and GitHub.
- Committing to Kimola's core values of being transparent and integrated while we work with each other, our partners, and our clients.
- A degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative disciplines.
- In-depth server-side development experience using C# and database technologies like PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch and Redis.
- Professional use of front-end development skills using Bootstrap and React.
- Interest in large-scale software architectures, performance tricks, open-source technologies and developing great user experiences.
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical work to a non-technical audience.
- Fluency in English and Turkish.
🚀 Read our blog post to see programming languages, environment, databases and more: https://kimola.com/careers/resources/whats-it-like-to-be-a-software-developer-at-kimola
Kimola is a restech company founded in 2014. It started in Microsoft Innovation Center and is backed by investors like 500 Stratups and StartersHub. Kimola offers beautifully designed and robust SaaS products for marketing and research professionals. Kimola has a user base from 50+ countries as individuals and corporates.
Kimola has a team of curious, highly-motivated and open-minded people.
🚀 Read on Culture, Company Codes, Team Values: https://kimola.com/about
Kimola Analytics is a social listening platform that gathers millions of text data monthly for enterprises and individuals in 6 languages. It also helps marketers to profile their audience via their lifestyles for better brand strategies.
Kimola Cognitive is a no-code machine learning platform that helps marketers to analyze and classify customer reviews by simply dragging and dropping.
💻 Macbook Pro
😇 Private health insurance + life insurance
💻 Financial Support for Educational Expenses
⚡️Hybrid working experience