Consumer Insights Expert
Data Analytics | Ankara, Türkiye
We are currently recruiting for a high performing "Consumer Insights Expert" with a minimum of 3 years of experience in strategy and research to lead our client’s insights and strategy needs. We’re looking for a sharp-minded, curious, fast-thinking, passionate “dataholic” who can deliver actionable insights by using Kimola’s Consumer Research Platform and own technology. The best candidate needs to be a very organized person and entrepreneurially minded.
- Deliver actionable insights by using Kimola’s award-winning Consumer Research Platform
- Establish a culture of delivery, design and execute a roadmap to grow our Data Strategy
- Prepare monthly reports for assigned clients, present analytics & insights to clients & agency teams.
- Explore social media/marketing data using the following analytical techniques: customer profiling, data analysis, and mining.
- Find and search for new ways and techniques to understand the humankind better.
- Act as primary day-to-day contact on insights and analytics to our digital and traditional media managers and clients.
- Attend Udemy courses about strategy, data and insights classes that covered by Kimola.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in data sets of varying size and complexity.
- Design ad-hoc social research projects for specific cases and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Communications or Psychology.
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English.
- At least 3 years experience in strategy, marketing, communications.
- Must have some experience with digital data, its forms and uses.
- Have experience with new media and its practices.
- Experience with social listening platforms is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment with strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and can construct an informative story from raw performance data.
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Able to travel as needed.
Here are the other things that you should know;
Core benefits: Food Expense Support, Transportation, Life Insurance
About Kimola, Inc.
Learning: Udemy Courses
Extra: Home-office in every 2 weeks, flexible hours for MBA students
Kimola is a data analytics company, founded in 2014 and invested by one of the top VC firms in the world. We're a hard-working team who loves to create scalable products and environments to understand the humankind with technology. We're curious, highly-motivated and open-minded. Currently; we have 3 offices; Levent/İstanbul, Cyberpark/Ankara and Financial District/San Francisco.
Hello, is it you we are looking for? Apply if so!