We are currently recruiting for a high performing "dataholic" to lead our Insights team. Successful candidates must be hands-on data lovers with a research and data analysis background.
- Collaborate closely with product & technology leadership, data engineers and 3rd parties to enhance our data warehouse platform, semantic layers, and analytics tools (Kimola Analytics, Kimola Cognitive) enabling scalable, multi-market analytics and reporting
- Design ad-hoc Social Research projects for specific cases and clients
- Write articles about data analysis for blogs and publications
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in data sets of varying size and complexity
- Explore social media/marketing data using the following analytical techniques: customer profiling, data analysis and mining.
- Provide recommendations for the structure and use of social media data and project management for the use of these recommendations across clients, projects and functions
- Provide on-going analytical support utilizing data management, technology and forecasting to address client issues regarding advertising, media, and new products.
- Analyze data and generate graphics and insights for use in reports and client presentations.
- Act as primary day-to-day contact on insights and analytics to our digital and traditional media managers and clients
- Manage project timelines and deliverable schedules and share concerns about deliverables, timelines, and issues with project teams
- Develop presentations and present analytics & insights to clients & agency teams.
- Demonstrated success in crafting complex pivots, easily readable spreadsheets and graphical representations of data
- Bachelor’s degree, with a social science major (e.g. sociology, communications, psychology)
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English
- At least 5 years experience in their field
- Experience in research is a plus
- Must have some experience with digital data, its forms and uses
- Have experience with new media and its practices.
- Experience with social listening platforms is a plus
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment with strong organizational skills
- Understanding of the role that data and analytics plays in marketing environment
- Must possess strong analytical skills and can construct an informative story from raw performance data
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to travel as needed